Never re-use this solution
Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
Store at room temperature
Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
Rinsing after cleaning
After cleaning, rinse lenses thoroughly with Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution by holding the lens between the forefinger and thumb or placing it in the palm of the hand. Direct a steady stream of Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution onto each side of the lens for 5 seconds, or until all traces of the cleaner are removed.
- Use for rinsing after daily cleaning and before insertion
- For rinsing before or after chemical (not heat) and hydrogen peroxide disinfection
- This product does not contain sorbic acid or thimerosal
- Never re-use this solution.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
- Discard any remaining solution 90 days after opening.
Boric acid, Edetate disodium, Polyaminopropyl biguanide, Potassium chloride, Purified water, Sodium borate, Sodium chloride.