- exceptional performance and comfort
- advanced cleaning formula tinted for easy rinsing
- for patient prone to lipid deposits
Directions for use:
- wash hands with mild soap
- rub both side of lenses carefully with two to four drops of Boston Advance Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty seconds.
- Rinse each side of the lens thoroughly for at least 5 seconds or as needed to remove the cleaner with saline solution indicted for the care of gas permeable contact lenses. Bausch and Lomb sensitive eyes saline solution is recommended.
- Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston Advance Comfort Formula Conditions Solution. Soak lenses of at least four hours or overnight before wearing. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
- After removing lenses from the lens case, apply fresh conditions solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
- Discard solution from the lens case and immediately and thoroughly clean interior of lens case with a fresh, sterile disinfecting solution. Never use water. Cleaning should be followed by rinsing with fresh, sterile disinfecting solutions (never use water) and wiping the lens case with a fresh, clean tissue is recommended. Air- drying or recapping the lens case lids after use without any additional cleaning method should be avoided. If air drying, be sure that no residual solution remains in the case before allowing it to air dry.
- Discard solution ninety days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on bottle label note: when used daily, this solution will be depleted before ninety days.
- Lens cases should be replace frequently to avoid potential microbial contamination and ocular irritation.
Chlorihexidine gluconate, Edetate disodium, Glucam E20, Hydrochloric acid, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Polyaminopropyl biguanide, Polymer JR 30M, Polyvinyl alcohol, Potassium chloride, Potassium phosphate, Purified water, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium phosphate.